How does the obesity occurs?
Obesity is when someone is overweight or has a high fat rate in his/her body. Obesity is determined by measuring the body mass index (BMI) of the person. BMI is calculated by dividing the body weight in kilograms by the weight in meters. People with a body mass index of between 30 and 40 are considered to be obese person. Obesity invites some diseases which are very dangerous for life. These diseases can be listed as below:
– Heart diseases
Consuption of much more calorie than its needed is known to be the biggest cause of obesity. Although it seems difficult to control obesity, there are treatments that are extremely easy to perform as long as the correct way is followed. In all of the treatments, what one should have as a priority is the willing. In general, treatments are consumed with a specific diet plan.
How to prevent obesity – Recommended solutions for obesity
Natural treatments that can be applied to obesity and to prevent obesity are listed as below:
The ingredients in the green tea helps you to feel full and that’s why you will get less calories per day. In this way it helps you to lose weight regularly.
Fresh green tea is placed in boiling water and allowed to boil for a few minutes.
It is necessary to drink green tea 2 or 3 times a day to visibly notice their effects.
2.Apple vinegar and lemon juice
The different components of the applesauce and lemon juice have the property of creating a satiety feeling
– A teaspoon of apple juice and a teaspoon of lemon juice are mixed in a glass of warm water.
– A glass of this mixture is consumed on an empty stomach every day for two or three months.
– While the apple juice in the mixture accelerates the metabolism of the body of the person, the lemon juice also creates a satiety sensation of the mixture and at the same time makes the taste drinkable.
– Take a tea spoon honey and mix it in hot water.
– A teaspoon of lemon juice is added to this mixture.
– This mixture should be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach. It not only accelerates the metabolism of the body but also creates a feeling of satiety.
– The daily implementation of this treatment helps to lose 4-5 Kg weight.
– Hot water helps to reduce certain amount of accumulated fat in the body. When hot water is distributed through the veins into the tissues, it provides access to all of the fat areas on the tissues.
– It is necessary to drink hot water after every meal. But what should be noted is; It is absolutely necessary to leave a gap of half an hour between food and water. That is, water should not be drunk immediately after eating. In this case, contrary to relaxation, it can cause indigestion.
It is known that peppermint’s digestion properties are common among the people. With this feature it helps the body to digest healthy.
– Peppermint leaves are dropped into a few drops of warm water in a few drops of cornstarch and mixed thoroughly until the water becomes homogenous.
-This mixture should be drunk half an hour after eating. With the ingredients in it, provides much more comfortable digestion and accelerates metabolism. Because of this it helps to increase the amount of spent energy, and that’s how it helps to lose weight.
Fennel is an extremely popular alternative treatment material with appetite suppressant effects. This feature can be used to lose weight.
– Drop 6-8 fennel seeds in a glass of water and boil them few minutes
– These fennel seeds should be consumed in the morning on an empty stomach. Drinking water during the day will be beneficial. While eating fennel seeds increases the metabolism rate, the drinking of water also keeps the person satisfied.
7. Apple vinegar
Every day before going to bed one sweet spoon apple vinegar must be consumed.
In this way, while the person is asleep, the metabolic rate will not decrease too much, and while it is asleep, it will burn fat in a small amount
8. Homemade food
Eating at home instead of eating at restaurants or is also one of the measures to prevent obesity. Healthy home cooking with healthy ingredients will reduce the risk of obesity in the person.
9.Mixture of honey and pepper
Honey is considered one of the most effective home remedies available for many diseases, and it also has an effect that helps to lose weight.
– Add a tea spoon honey, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a pinch of pepper to a glass of water.
– It Must be consumed immediately after mixing. If you wait for a while, the peppers may collapse into the bottom of the mixture.
– With the consumption of this mixture, the tendency to gain weight will cease.
10. Various spices
Spices are known as effective and natural ingredients that help lose weight .
– To achieve better and faster weight loss results, green tea should be consumed every day with two or three ginger, a pinch of black pepper, a pinch cardamom, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 tea spoon clove.
– If you want to see effective results within 1 month, you have to consume this mixture tea 2 or 3 times in one day.
– A handful of jujube leaves are kept in a glass of water.
– Leave it all night like that and consume it in the early morning of next day
– The mixture should be drunk on an empty stomach
– You should consume one glass per day
– In order to obtain visible results from this treatment, the treatment must be applied daily for at least 1 month.